Sunday, January 2, 2011

C O N F U S I O N

The night passed easily, and time is over.
Complicated, you know?

Hate today! what in my mind? *nothing
Till today, you still like another,.
Be ordinary person, I love it.

What happen with me?
My act like child!
I know you and love you, everyone have their talent!
So, you have! like your name!
Your mom faith to you. When you sad, try to smile!

In my dreams,
I saw your smile
I saw your conceited
I saw there is hope
But, there also my hope is ripped
Thinking the possibilities.
Where you are and what you do.
only one your smile! You know, everything attack you till you die.
Only one your smile, you must!


Before come back, till cry.
There is no information, and sad ending.
can you reply? WHY?
Everyone has feeling the same like you.
Even if the life is survive and compete.
But, I sure she has!


Sometime I wish I could say it.
Till your act is the absolutely as impossible.
Sometime I can go away.
But, the way is blocked by my hearth.


Can I say today?
Tomorrow maybe, Good night, and Good bye.
We have to go!
in one way! and I still as your unreal friend. Only illusion!
There is no me in your day because of Love.
When I have only Love

0 comments: