Monday, January 31, 2011

you and me

Do I understand you?
you look different. Yap, you really different.
This is about my feeling.

I'm not boy who don't care about future.
I know my destiny! and I belive about it.
doing everything for my life. I like it.
I'm busy about my future. But, why I cannot stop thinking!
because it is still unclear. And, I force my hearth to understand it.

am I happy? maybe yes maybe no.
Is happiness that I want?
I want the best for me and give you the best.

Can you tell me? can you tell me that you can't with me?
tell me! tell me!
even though it's hurt!
I wan tell you, I want talking to you.
why I can't? because of you? because you're different?

am I jealous?  see you smile and laugh, I just can said : " I think this is my first time see her smile" (to your friends)
I scared, to lost everything. not only your partner who feel alone. me too.
not easy for my hearth to still strong!
I'm not valuable! I relize about it.
I want to go far, I know you, I love you.
at first time I see you.

what do you want from me?
everything is getting worse. and I ready to lose you. even if I still doubt!
I weak, it is my weakness!
Can you help me? can you?
to grow my feeling!
time is running, and I will forgotten accidentally.
I must ready, to face it!
My way in my arm. And my way according to you.
Now, up to you.
tell me clearly sooner!

Really, not easy for me to falling in love.
and not easy for me to stop thingking about you.
I know this is not good, but I know the best!

I scared about another man, will come to you!
later, it will hurt me more.
I just can smile to him. when talking about you.

Now, time we're going home. and what you want to talk?
fiuhh....
one thing that makes me post this
because, I love you for long time. and, you may to change it what you like!

*udahah, cape pake bahasa kucing!

sebenarnya aku ingin suatu keterbukaan.
maaf jika ini menjijikan buat kamu baca.
tapi saya tau resikonya, dan saya akan telan itu.
dan aku akan tetap jadi diri sendiri!

masih berharap, kalau kamu memang matahari..^^

0 comments: