Saturday, June 26, 2010

Love is "kasih sayang"

I have hurted you! but, why you forgive me?
Actually, I'am not understand about your soul.
You're too kind for me, and I cant to give feedback.
You always said to me that you still loving me!
Maybe my words, my smile, my behavior, and my world hurted you so much.
But, is it all my mistaken?

I want you know, I cannot stop thinking about you!
You take some part in my life.
But, you not understand about my soul!
You just understand about your love.
Why do you love me?
You may hate me, you may hit me, you may hurt me!

I do loving you!
Don't you realize?
You can feel my love if you can understand about my soul!
Actually my heart sensitive, and I feel your love!
And, I can learn very much about love from you, thank you.
Forgive me please! you can call me crazy man! and that's I'am

I'm not your angel who can make you smile everytime.
But, if there is time for me. I want become your black angel I'am promise!


Oyah!, you don't know something about me.
I love someone, I hope she is my sunshine.
Even if I know she will run away from me.
But, I'am not hope about her feedback. The important one, I can still love her for everything.
Love is "kasih sayang". as you...^^

0 comments: